Recent content by 67Tiger

  1. 6

    Greatest city on earth

    JERUSALEM!
  2. 6

    If only our country could produce oil to supply our own needs

    We were EXPORTING oil when D. Trump was President.
  3. 6

    How many of you HAVE NOT heard about this?

    Ding! We have a winner!
  4. 6

    How many of you HAVE NOT heard about this?

    Oh really. I hadn't seen it. Maybe there are others who have not seen it as well.
  5. 6

    Ol Lindsay Graham gonna get it done

    He's not. He's a politician up for re-election in November. He at least has to be perceived as wanting this to happen. I'll vote for him either way.
  6. 6

    We’re about to lose out on one of the greatest Clemson teams ever

    "To accept the things I cannot change...."
  7. 6

    Clemson is next

    I'll bite one more time : "Big Lake University"
  8. 6

    Clemson is next

    I'm gonna run with PODUNK U.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Blue-chip wide receiver schedules first visit to Rocky Top -- and Tennessee has some buzz
  5. 05 On3 Basketball Oregon coach Dana Altman reveals reason for retiring: 'I thought my energy would return'