Recent content by 662dawg

  1. 6

    ESPN on YTTV

    Same here. I’ll be canceling if it isn’t resolved pretty soon.
  2. 6

    Have you seen the pic thats supposedly her & Eli together in 2012???

    Have you seen the pic thats supposedly her & Eli together in 2012???
  3. 6

    Not sure if you all already know the girl Ole Miss pimps out...

    AP & her boyfriend make an appearance today. Just thought some of you would be interested. https://www.facebook.com/groups/secsmackdown/
  4. 6

    Not sure if you all already know the girl Ole Miss pimps out...

    Folks her voice was just on head to head... So she must be real***
  5. 6

    Not sure if you all already know the girl Ole Miss pimps out...

    IT is fake... I'm almost 100% sure IT is fake. And IT has been called out on twitter, but OM peeps took up for IT lol... IT catfished a friend of mine. He talked too IT for 3-4 months & he never once heard IT's voice or seen IT in person. And this instance isn't the only reason why I'm claiming...
  6. 6

    Bookmark this

    I know I don't post here a lot, but I do look here a lot, and I welcome an ip ban, if possible, if Chris doesn't sign with MSU.
  7. 6

    Hey can you delete my posts

    Hey can you delete my posts
  8. 6

    I heard Brandon Speck...

    Brandon Speck is the reason Waldo's hiding
  9. 6

    I just made a bet that Tyler Russell is going to be

    I've said 3rd round with the 2nd round being a possibility with a very good year.
  10. 6

    Gene has an article about some recruit that went to the Devinner camp......

    De'Vinner threw Mississippi State under the bus & Gene's acting like he's not the bad guy & acting like De'Vinner is a great guy. All it took was me listening to two different interviews of him to know he's a professional liar.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU intel: Where things stand with Easton Royal, Ahmad Hudson, more flip targets; Tigers pacing for an elite 2028 recruiting class
  5. 05 On3 Football Joel Klatt on Texas ahead of Red River Rivalry Game: '[They are] better on paper than they are on the field'