Recent content by 59937

  1. 5

    Coach bashing comedy

    You are probably right sir, it comes with the territory. But, why do it behind screen names? Why hide?
  2. 5

    Louisa PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    And, I really wasn’t singling you out of it sounded like it. I know you weren’t being rude. I just don’t like a coach that seems to work as hard as he does have his name drug thru the mud.
  3. 5

    Louisa PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    Again, just defending a guy that isn’t here!
  4. 5

    Louisa PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    No tough words here big guy! Just trying to defend a guy that isn’t here! No hatred here!
  5. 5

    Louisa PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    What if the kid has no hands? How do you know? Are you at practices? And if you are, you have no business posting on these sites! I can guarantee Woody and Bradley wouldn’t if the kid has no hands! So what I’m hearing from you is, that if a kid can help this team win, Meeks, wouldn’t throw to...
  6. 5

    Louisa PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    Some of you people make me laugh! Notice I said some of you, not all of you! But, this is actually some funny stuff! The funny thing about it is most of you betterbe glad at your job that there is no forum that people, THAT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT YOUR JOB, can hide behind a false screen name and...
  7. 5

    Coach bashing comedy

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball After Dana Altman's 'shock' retirement, Oregon prepares to move forward under Tony Stubblefield
  5. 05 On3 Football Oklahoma OL Michael Fasusi doubtful for Red River Rivalry, latest on return