Recent content by 59936

  1. 5

    LCA vs Phantoms

    LCA is top team in 3A... Hands down. Great line, great backs, all around team. Phoebus may be good, and have a rich program history these last few decades, but they have a tendancy of not showing up come deep playoff time here recent years. Personally I think Lafayette will finish strong and...
  2. 5

    Salem Getting Bullied

    I agree... Everyone I spoke with said this team was one of their most experienced
  3. 5

    Salem vs Martinsburg - by the numbers

    As well or better? Yea, not hardly... Martinsburg looked like a machine tonight... And they didnt even press the gas...
  4. 5

    Salem vs Martinsburg - by the numbers

    Not too bad of a predicton, I must say...
  5. 5

    Salem vs Martinsburg - by the numbers

    whoops... my bad... I was thinking Dutch Fork out of SC... another powerhouse...
  6. 5

    Salem vs Martinsburg - by the numbers

    Oh yea.... i have been on them... They had that tie this year... and was losing to Manchester at half last week... Just wondering when they would show a different sign....
  7. 5

    Salem vs Martinsburg - by the numbers

    OMG thats true! He is young...he is so elusive! I seen him run 100 yds for a 40 yd TD this season...
  8. 5

    Salem vs Martinsburg - by the numbers

    The Martinsburg team reminds me of another team I follow out of SC... Dillon... They are about the same... lots of wins, minimal losses... and a bunch of state titles...
  9. 5

    Salem vs Martinsburg - by the numbers

    holy hell... they have 2 losses in 7 years
  10. 5

    Salem vs Martinsburg - by the numbers

    Just heard Martinsburg has the 2nd longest winning streak in the nation...
  11. 5

    Salem vs Martinsburg - by the numbers

    well reported... surprised you didnt bring out the PH game when they traveled to Roanoke 7 years ago...lol Nonetheless, Sherando has been the top team in that region for many years... and Martinsburg had rolled through them... I guess because this Martinsburg is practically the same team that...
  12. 5

    Salem vs Martinsburg - by the numbers

    Well see... their coach has been there for many years... Salem has a first year one... and Salem dont really have as many horses this year... But Martinsburg has a ton of mules...
  13. 5

    Salem vs Martinsburg - by the numbers

    People seem to forget in WVA, them boys play "pound your face in the dirt football" up there... This team just happens to have a prolific offense. I would love to see Salem knock them off and rep VA... But I dont bet with my heart, I bet with my head...lol Matinsburg covers the 9.5
  14. 5

    Salem vs Martinsburg - by the numbers

    On another note, I was able to watch Myrtle Beach this past weekend. And talking about passing a bunch, MB ran 41 offensive plays in the first half. Of those 41, only 4 running plays... Talk about slinging the ball!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football Eli Drinkwitz reveals DJ Jones' surgery went well, Missouri lineman received heart transplant
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 WR Easton Royal on decision: “It will be soon” — where things stand with Texas, LSU and Florida