Recent content by 540CoachC

  1. 5

    Looking for JV Game

    Rocktown HS in Harrisonburg, VA is looking for a JV game. We've got open dates Oct 7-8 or Oct 14-15. If interested please contact HC Curtis Cherebin @ [email protected] or AD Mark Mace @ [email protected].
  2. 5

    Aug 25 Appeals Results

    https://www.vhsl.org/forms/ Click the link; then alignment; 27-30; minutes from aug 25. LCA approved to stay in 3C. Alleghany stays in 3C Liberty-Bedford going to Dogwood 2C. Culpeper will move to 4D Loudoun Valley staying 4C Lake Taylor moving to 4A Lafayette moving to 4A PH-Roanoke denied...
  3. 5

    LCA to Class 2?

    You have a last name Tommy? Keyboard warrior talking tough. Let me know when you have some free time and we can link so I can watch you attempt to put a foot in my ***. Don't bring an excuse either, I've got time for you today big dog!
  4. 5

    LCA to Class 2?

    You ever stop to consider that the basketball coach doesn't decide whether an entire schools athletic department plays in a different classification than what their enrollment dictates. I'm not connected to John Marshall athletics in any fashion but your take is ridiculous. Hate the coach? I can...
  5. 5

    Teams to beat in 3A.

    Where can one find this released recommended alignments?
  6. 5

    Dinwiddie Star Transfers

    I'll define dynasty as 3-peat or better. Their JV was unbeaten this past year, only HSHS and Benedictine kept spread within 28 points. HSHS only jV to beat them the last 4 years. I don't think it's a stretch for them to win it again this fall and have opportunity to go for 3 in a row. The...
  7. 5

    Dinwiddie Star Transfers

    Damn, isn't his dad on the staff at Dinwiddie? Varina just eliminated Dinwiddie from the 4A state title chase. It appears to be Varina-Huguenot looking head and shoulders above the rest of the field. Varina also got Duece Mason(Trinity Epis) and Markus Lee(Hermitage) to transfer in. Though I...
  8. 5

    Class 3 and Class 4 Title Games Moving For 2026…

    I love the thought of playing the games in smaller college venues. I'd add City Stadium in Lynchburg and Hovey Stadium(VA Union) in Richmond to potential venue list. I'd vote rotating 1-3 between Salem/City Stadiums and rotating 4-6 between Hovey/Darling Stadium. Unless their is a HS somewhere...
  9. 5

    3C Standings as of 2/16

    Western 64 Rocktown 41 LCA 88 Wilson Memorial 78 Neither game was close. Western led 11-10 after 1st, then ran away in the 2nd quarter. Rocktown made 7 three's vs Alleghany, they hit 2 tonight, 1 in garbage time.They missed a slew of contested layups as well. All credit to Western, Coach is...
  10. 5

    3C Standings as of 2/16

    You called it big dog!!
  11. 5

    3C Standings as of 2/16

    3C Quarterfinal scores Western 57 East Rock 42 Rocktown 71 Alleghany 47 LCA 59 Turner Ashby 57 Wilson 90 Staunton 70 Got 4 unique games tonight. I watched some of all of them. Have to start with the barnburner in Bridgewater. TA blows 7 pt lead with under 2 minutes left. Bryant from LCA tips...
  12. 5

    3C Standings as of 2/16

    This is how I expect it to go. I think your fina 4 are the top 4 teams in the region. Any given night, they could all beat each other. Western has the best coach, most size and home court advantage. Wilson may have the best scorer. Styles, which teams make shots and coaching adjustments will...
  13. 5

    3C Standings as of 2/16

    Your Valley can't compete statement, is that just this year? Spotswood just won it all out of the Valley last year so just curious where that statement was coming from. I personally think Lynchburg hoops is the weakest of the mid sized cities in the state that aren't in the 3 major metro areas...
  14. 5

    3C Standings as of 2/16

    3C standings as of 2/16 results 1. Western Albemarle 16.33 2. Wilson Memorial 15.37 3. Turner Ashby 13.49 4. Alleghany 13.36 5. Rocktown 12.19 6. LCA 11.56 7. Staunton 11.44 8. East Rock 9.90 9. Monticello 7.96 10. Spotswood 7.83 11. Rustburg 6.29 12. Heritage 4.13 13. Fluvanna 3.36 TA beat...
  15. 5

    Shenandoah District's Final Week---Lots of Unfinished Business!

    3C standings as of 2/16 results 1. Western Albemarle 16.33 2. Wilson Memorial 15.37 3. Turner Ashby 13.49 4. Alleghany 13.36 5. Rocktown 12.19 6. LCA 11.56 7. Staunton 11.44 8. East Rock 9.90 9. Monticello 7.96 10. Spotswood 7.83 11. Rustburg 6.29 12. Heritage 4.13 13. Fluvanna 3.36 TA beat...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Big 12 Football Schedule: Kickoff times, TV revealed for Week 7
  5. 05 On3 Football Big Ten releases schedule, kickoff times, TV designations for Week 7 of college football