To answer your question, we're hearing nothing. I would guess he has a shoulder the way he ran off the field into the locker room.
We'll find out Tuesday I suspect. The list is going to be long.
No, Iowa did not play well. Especially the first set of downs on offense and defense-
1st play offense- If #14 cuts up field instead of to the sideline he might still be running. 1st down for sure and probably more.
2nd play- Illegal procedure
3rd play- Fumble
After fOSU gets the fumble there...
Sticking with a basketball theme, I'm old enough to remember when Terry Cummings chose Depaul instead of Iowa because he had a dream and God told him to go to Depaul. I'm also old enough to remember when Isaiah Thomas chose IU instead of Iowa because Bloomington was closer to home than Iowa...
Iowa can win every game left on their schedule (not named fOSU). They could also lose every game left (not named PU).
Health and a viable running game will determine their record.
I've advocated that no FBS team should be playing any FCS school. Go to 11 games, play the FCS a as an exhibition and pay them, and be done with it.
Oregon beat Portland St 84-0. Iowa should have won 100-0 had KF not taken his foot off the pedal. Be done with it.
No idea but guessing it's at least 4 or 5 years out. Iowa plays the following Non Con games-
2027- Ball St, ISU, North Dakota
2028- UT- Martin, ISU, Western Michigan
2029- UNI, ISU, NIU
2030- Fla Atlantic, ISU
Iowa schedules link