Recent content by 4theglory54

  1. 4

    Thoughts after the PSU - Marshall Game

    Just watched the replay (too good of a beach day to be in front of the tv....) anyhow, very enjoyable/refreshing to watch! -No qb barking signals then looking to sideline for further instructions while ol tightens up in stance. -Plays run from qb under center. -No Big Name rb's or lb's expected...
  2. 4

    Rutgers

    He certainly had a stoic demeaner; none of the vein bulging, head shaking animation from behind the playcard he's displayed in the midst of past adversity. I was sensing some medication in play, but who knows, perhaps he's found a higher spiritual mantra...
  3. 4

    '26 U20 World Championships (8/16 - 23) thread

    In the 92Kg GM match, Georgia with a 4 litteraly at the buzzer to pull it out. Nice finish to the day's action!
  4. 4

    ONO

    Thanks for the heads up, nerf, that was one of the best interviews of Cale that I've watched!
  5. 4

    2026 college wrestling schedule news thread - NOW includes PSU 26-27 schedlule

    I still have mine from 1969 but its almost black now. Yes, hot dogs and beans or spaghetti and meatballs were hits.......while lima beans and ham was outright revolting!
  6. 4

    OT: Favorite rock lyrical couplets, 2 lines max. What you like?

    Dust in the wind All we are is dust in the wind Well, I just got into town about an hour ago Took a look around, see which way the wind blow One begins to read between the pages of a look The shape of sleepy music and suddenly you're hooked
  7. 4

    2026 NCAA Championship Session VI Thread

    OSU needs both for a shot at a team troph.
  8. 4

    ? What Penn State Player left the program to have better success somewhere else?

    I'm thinking this upcoming season at V. Tech will add some names to the list.......
  9. 4

    OT: Quick RRHOF Yes or No - 70's rock bands...

    I'm taking a simplistic approach, if the band was well known and had an iconic song/lyric I'm very familiar with, I give them the vote. Boston No Kansas "All we are is dust in the wind..." yes Sweet No Grand Funk Railroad "I'm getting closer to my home....." yes Styx No Three Dog...
  10. 4

    Official PSU - Clemson '25 Pinstripe Bowl game thread

    Very proud of and happy for the guys that continued to bust their butt in practice this post season, suited up and played the game wearing the PSU uniform, and outplayed their opponant for a PSU bowl win! That, was a very enjoyable game to watch!
  11. 4

    Official PSU - Clemson '25 Pinstripe Bowl game thread

    I imagine the "tailgates" are being held in neighborhood bars near the stadium....anyone have reports...photos??
  12. 4

    Official PSU - Clemson '25 Pinstripe Bowl game thread

    Possition coaches and special teams coaches will be challenged today to effectively manage player participation, especially in critical, time sensative situations.
  13. 4

    Official PSU - Clemson '25 Pinstripe Bowl game thread

    Anyone have a depth chart for today's game? Or is that simply an unreasonable request?
  14. 4

    Please explain your PSU fandom

    Became a casual fan from afar when a HS wrestler from a neighboring town, Glenn Pritzlaff, began wrestling for PSU. Subsequently, my son wrestled for PSU under Troy and I have been a strong supporter of the team since.
  15. 4

    OT: If you had to restrict yourself to the films or TV shows of ONE actor, who would you choose?

    Jodie Foster always intrigues me. Her role in, "Stealing Home", always reminds me of the boyhood crush I had on my older sister's best friend.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade