Recent content by 411dawg

  1. 4

    Why is this woman wearing huge leather gloves on Netflix?

    I brought up the gloves, and the ladies said it is the style. That led to a class on all of the current glove styles in hollywood. I just thought she was planning to pull some pork during the next break. Looked like the gloves the bbq gurus wear on youtube.
  2. 4

    What say ye iPhone power business users.. DUO.. yay or nay?

    Looks good, and it would help with doing business out of the office. I probably wouldn't get it just because of trying to keep it protected. My phone gets dropped too often. I am one that upgrades every two years. I think that I come out better with the trade in options vs keeping it until...
  3. 4

    Do you give to State Excellence Fund(SEF) or subscribe to State 1878?

    Neither for me. Like others, I have the free subscription from season tickets. I have only logged in once. It sounds like I might need to check it out. Just haven't looked. I pay for 247 and rarely go there as well. I totally understand the reasoning to donate to SEF, but I can't stomach...
  4. 4

    Scoreboard Club Group Space

    I know that they are trying to get additional revenue in every way possible, but selling group tickets to the Scoreboard Club doesn't seem right. SB is already overly crowded as it is. Now, someone can purchase a tent for himself and 11 friends to come to the Alabama game for only $1800 total...
  5. 4

    So it looks like football ticket sales are, shall we say, lacking?

    There seems to be a lot more empty seats when you look at moving your current seat location. I don't blame people for not wanting to put out money to see this product.
  6. 4

    OT: Red lights lately

    I think we need to reverse the legislation that banned traffic cameras in MS. This was done about 20 years ago because Jackson installed traffic cameras at red lights. At the time, I was in favor of the ban. Now, they are desperately needed in the metro area. It is so out of control.
  7. 4

    Thunder & Lightning: Making Sense of Mississippi State’s Portal Strategy

    This all day. When you just watch the O line the past two seasons, they always seem to be out of position after the snap. They get beat quite a bit, but there are way more times when they let someone thru untouched.
  8. 4

    Donate to NIL

    If you step back and look at what is currently going on in college athletics, it is totally insane. These schools are having to ask everyone to dig deeper each year. Now we are at the point where college athletes are opting out of professional drafts to make more money as a college player. At...
  9. 4

    MSU vs Mizzou Game Thread

    Not a single offensive player makes any attempt to block. If the defender doesn't run into them, there is nothing to slow them down.
  10. 4

    Duplicate number trickery.

    Changing numbers isn’t the issue. You can’t play different players at the same position wearing the same number. It is illegal.
  11. 4

    Duplicate number trickery.

    This is actually illegal. You can't have players with same number play the same position. It came up in the egg bowl years ago when Freeze put the crack head D tackle in on offense. In this instance, it is all but impossible for an official to tell the difference. Since it is so hard to catch...
  12. 4

    OT Question: Does anyone know the equivalent seats at Bryant Denny to the CL at state?

    They have the North and South Zones that are the very similar to our club level. It is an end zone view, but you are up high enough that view is good. The inside area is much better and easier to get around than Davis Wade. I go to a game or two each year over there with friends. I have...
  13. 4

    Thunder & Lightning: Can Jeff Lebby Get His Fans Past The Stigma of the Toledo Loss?

    I had tried to put that out of my mind. Oh well, back to dreading the start of football season. Feels like the 2000s.
  14. 4

    Speeding tickets in the mail..

    If I remember correctly, the original legislation came after Jackson installed red light cameras. I was never in favor of giving out tickets by camera, but I am starting to change my tune. If you drive around the metro, you are taking a huge risk by not waiting several seconds after you get a...
  15. 4

    Sloppy Joe just beat Toledo in OT

    21-14. That just gives me an even bigger uneasy feeling about our future.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set