Recent content by 40mikemike

  1. 4

    Missouri 38 Florida 10 4th qtr

    Today for us was similar to what Ole Miss experienced at Florida last week and Florida is getting a dose of the same today. State, Ole Miss, Florida and Missouri are all good teams, but not great teams in the middle of the SEC pack. We could all lose big to each other, or big the absolute hell...
  2. 4

    Uniforms for this weekend...

    I love Fluff, but prolly should have used another player to show off a uniform. Can’t see half his jersey.
  3. 4

    Ok. I’ll tee this one up……..

    Hit-Haditha, Iraq circa 2005. Wild, Wild West.
  4. 4

    Weather Saturday

    Looking like the rain is gonna hold off til that night. 100% chance of offensive fireworks Saturday. I just hope most of them are for the good guys.
  5. 4

    Predict the next 4...

    That last part…I still don’t know how good we are as a complete team. We’ve got some absolutely incredible pieces and a generational quarterback with solid, explosive wide receivers give us a legitimate shot in every game. Offensive and defensive lines are just not very good though. Penalties...
  6. 4

    Defensive Woes even at 4-0

    For the past couple years, I’ve BEGGED for a defense that is average and we’re there. I ain’t mad at it.
  7. 4

    Why the 17 are we wearing all white at home?

    Because it’s a white out, you obtuse sumbitch.
  8. 4

    Eddie Kelly cleared to play

    Hopefully he comes out and plays with a chip on his shoulder against his former school. And hopefully, that’s expressed in TFLs and sacks and not penalties.
  9. 4

    Where are those hilarious and bright SC posters?

    I saw a post that mouth breather made this week on Facebook trying to pass himself off as a college football savant. In that video he pronounced the word “success” as “sussess” and in that moment, I knew two things. One, he could not possibly provide an intelligent take on anything. And two...
  10. 4

    Young, Dumb, and Broke

    My wife and I were just talking yesterday about how glad we are that we don’t have any student loans. I rode the GI Bill until I figured out college wasn’t for me and dropped out. She went the JUCO route to become a rad tech. The sad thing is, we earn well into the six figure world and it just...
  11. 4

    Can we finally put it to rest that Lebby will be fired this year?

    Finally? It’s September 13th and we’re two game into the season. If Lebby goes 5-7 he’s gone.
  12. 4

    Where were you

    12th grade world history class. Got up and walked out. Went straight to the JROTC building and got there just in time to watch the second plane hit. Called a recruiter that day. Officially joined the Army on December 11th of 2001. 17 them mujahideen bastards. I just wish our politicians and...
  13. 4

    The anti-Ai thread. Deer hunting

    I think pronghorn is my next North American species. Gonna try to knock that one off the bucket list before we go to South Africa for plains game in 2028. I think I want to go to Wyoming for speed goats. You have an outfitter recommendation?
  14. 4

    The anti-Ai thread. Deer hunting

    I’m going with a buddy of mine. His family owns a pretty big piece of land out there and I was lucky enough to get drawn. Still waiting to get drawn for elk. These guys have been sending me a bunch of pictures of massive mule deer and elk.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 'Bedlam on Ice' to bring Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State rivalry back to Boone Pickens Stadium for club hockey showcase
  5. 05 On3 Football Joel Klatt on Bryce Underwood, Michigan offense: 'It's not really working'