Recent content by 3rex

  1. 3

    Some basketball heads still gonna roll at espn?

    Marc Stein is out. That may be old news though. I can't keep up.
  2. 3

    ESPN layoffs

    Don't pay much attention to espn save for maybe a Sunday night Cardinals baseball game or a UK game. But how they can lay off more than 5-6 people before getting to Michael Smith & Jemele Hill, I have no idea. Well, actually I do...we all do
  3. 3

    Westbrook walks off without shaking hands.

    Absolutely horrid numbers. But, hey, he was able to tell Beverly during the 4qtr last night that he had 42 points. That's the main thing...
  4. 3

    Westbrook walks off without shaking hands.

    Jordan never lost?!? who knew...
  5. 3

    Westbrook walks off without shaking hands.

    Probably had to get right to the press area to tell the reporters what they were allowed to ask.
  6. 3

    Bam Autograph Tour Schedule

    Yep. Can't imagine all the blood, sweat & tears that have been committed over the long 10 months he's been on our campus.
  7. 3

    Bam Autograph Tour Schedule

    it's admirable. wouldn't cause me to pay $35 to watch you write your name on a piece of paper tho...
  8. 3

    Bam Autograph Tour Schedule

    feel free to enlighten me. Would love to hear about it.
  9. 3

    Bam Autograph Tour Schedule

    $35 for the autograph of a 19 year old who did nothing of significance while at UK. Only in America.... :)
  10. 3

    Diallo Entering Draft... Not hiring agent

    Where did I say I was "given" a billion dollars? :)
  11. 3

    Diallo Entering Draft... Not hiring agent

    lol...anyone can dispute what you said, because it is opinion, not fact. You don't know for sure that "if ---- doesn't get injured, we go undefeated," or "if ---- stays healthy we win a NC," or even "if ---- calls,the game right, we win it all." In the other hand, if I had a billion $$$$, I...
  12. 3

    Diallo Entering Draft... Not hiring agent

    and if only I had a billion $$$$ I'd be a billionaire...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football 'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.