Recent content by 3neepho

  1. 3

    Just confirmed tonight the original buyer for $325/each flaked. So still have them to sell

    Just confirmed tonight the original buyer for $325/each flaked. So still have them to sell
  2. 3

    Ok. I would like to sell all 4 together. I could maybe do 2 at a time. But not gonna sell 3...

    Ok. I would like to sell all 4 together. I could maybe do 2 at a time. But not gonna sell 3 because that would leave me with just 1. I do have another guy willing to pay $310/each for all 4 just fyi.
  3. 3

    Yep still for sale. Section 122 row 20 looking to sell all 4 together

    Yep still for sale. Section 122 row 20 looking to sell all 4 together
  4. 3

    Yeah sorry for the late reply. Was asking for $325 or so. What did you end up getting em for...

    Yeah sorry for the late reply. Was asking for $325 or so. What did you end up getting em for? just curious
  5. 3

    Have 4 to sell section 122 row 20

    Have 4 to sell section 122 row 20
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Urban Meyer blasts Michigan offense for lack of NFL talent: 'I don’t see first-rounders out there'
  5. 05 On3 Football Nebraska RB Jamal Rule is 'back' for Indiana matchup after missing Week 5 game with ankle injury