Recent content by 3Cut-Nets

  1. 3

    THE FRAUD!!

    Just own what? That C3 isn’t Roy or K? That he isn’t Rupp or Wooden. Okay, he’s not them. You got me there. I own it. Surprised you are working so hard to defend a rich white dude that’s business-minded and tweets a lot. Hmmm, subconscious again.
  2. 3

    THE FRAUD!!

    Guess I just admire guys with more than 1 title.
  3. 3

    THE FRAUD!!

    You and I are around the same age (I’m 38) and I believe we have a similar understanding on this. Roy is an excellent example when citing a true basketball coach, seemingly unaware of image, although later in his career he made efforts in that direction (wearing Jordan’s while coaching). Roy...
  4. 3

    THE FRAUD!!

    Ive saw where you discussed Cal while at Memphis having someone essentially monitor social media (message boards at that time) to keep a pulse on how he was perceived. Seems only reasonable that he would continue that practice at UK, and for good reason. I’m with you, and my guess is it’s...
  5. 3

    THE FRAUD!!

    Is there any doubt that @Ed323232 is Cal’s daughter? I mean it’s easy to see; unrelenting defense of C3, very effeminate posting style, obsessed with Trump (mentions in multiple threads), triggered by the mere mention of any conservative value or ideal, and quick to categorize anyone on the...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set