I was being sarcastic, that's why I said they will be against this new playoff format after the season because it almost locks them into the North bracket every year. And Don't forget about the "what shoes" will be worn by him for the State game.
Unless the officials have instant replay the plays happens so fast. I liked how the Refs huddled up and made a call they all were happy with, that’s all you can ask for. 3A game had a call in the last few seconds that could have changed the game entirely. In both calls I think the right calls...
You forgot to point out you were down 20-19 with less than a minute go. also, you needed in my opinion a trick play to take the lead. Or doesn’t that count?
Ok, Wilmington lost to your beloved Morris by 7 and you needed a score with less than a min to win. So if Byron would beat Morris by a score or 2 how do you come up with Byron would beat Wilmington “by a lot”? doesn’t add up to me.
This question is to all the negative Bears fans out there, what would make you happy the rest of the season? What do you want to see the Bears do to change your opinion of them?