Recent content by 2state7

  1. 2

    Uncle Farve Rumor...

    I appreciate you guys that are trying to get them to cut me some slack but I have been reading Sixpack for a long time now and expected nothing less. I even read over the post to try and avoid it but I obviously missed that one. I made my bed and now I will lie in it. You may continue...
  2. 2

    Uncle Farve Rumor...

    I was just trying to expain that I didn't just hear this or run into him on the street. I make about 9 buck an hour at my shirt and tie job nothing to brag about my man
  3. 2

    Uncle Farve Rumor...

    I'm the sixpacker that just gets on here and enjoys getting the scoop on MSU sports, I'm not the guy that stirs up rumors but... Without giving away too much, I work at a business where I have to wear shirt and tie. A member of the athletic department came in talking business with one of my...
  4. 2

    Uncle Farve Rumor...

    I'm the sixpacker that just gets on here and enjoys getting the scoop on MSU sports, I'm not the guy that stirs up rumors but... Without giving away too much, I work at a business where I have to wear shirt and tie. A member of the athletic department came in talking business with one of my...
  5. 2

    Braves Post - Meet some new, strange faces

    I think as far as a hitting line up goes, Chipper and McCann are the only guys on the team to even build around right now and chipper is getting too old and injury prone to lean on him too much.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia