Recent content by 2of3Tigers

  1. 2

    Republicans and Trumpers

    Post of the year! Trump needs to remove himself from the political arena and quietly back Desantis and then never go in front of a microphone again. I loved his policies but he is like nails on a chalkboard to the majority of women. I'm terrified he gets beat by Desantis in the primary's...
  2. 2

    Republicans and Trumpers

    Post of the year! Trump needs to remove himself from the political arena and quietly back Desantis and then never go in front of a microphone again. I loved his policies but he is like nails on a chalkboard to the majority of women. I'm terrified he gets beat by Desantis in the primary's...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football TV Ratings: Tracking the most-watched games of the 2026 season
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Prediction: TCU in the lead for prized EDGE target