Recent content by 240sx7426

  1. 2

    OT: EWR Terminal A

    Delta has operations in terminal A now. Not sure if all of there operations moved there but they have a presence in Term A now.
  2. 2

    OT: Superstorm Sandy 10 years later

    I was in the next town over. Was without power for over a week. I can remember all the folks in the Clark Target and the Westfield Starbucks trying to get their phones charged so they can communicate with friends and family. I remember checking on a high school friends parents after she...
  3. 2

    Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers vs. Temple

    That is the only way to go into Philly from Jersey
  4. 2

    B1G 10 Today Giving RU Some Love

    I did not hear the statement that way. I thought he was talking about this year and some years following. There were very complimentary about the great foundation being constructed not just for football but for all sports
  5. 2

    OT: Electric vehicles

    That interview was excellent so much so that I watched another video. Very informative and technical
  6. 2

    NBC News-Makes Politi Looks Warm and Cuddly

    I remember watching Bruce Beck commentating on high school football, baseball and basketball games for suburban cable in the early eighties.
  7. 2

    BOOM.......

    Whatttttt????? I woke up the neighborhood yelling and screaming…..yoooooooooool
  8. 2

    OT: 3-5 Day Vacation ideas within driving range

    I know the poster said he was interested in nyc but with that itinerary he would be a Rock Star.
  9. 2

    Myles Johnson CBS TV piece

    Not a graduate of Rutgers went to Stevens but I am so damn proud of Myles..What an incredible ambassador and role model.
  10. 2

    Paul M. The Journey

    Come on man...smdh
  11. 2

    Link to 12/30 Pikiell Podcast

    You are speculating if you do not have first hand knowledge of the situation....I agree that is very unfair.
  12. 2

    OT: Elizabeth Elmora LLWS

    Lolololol definitely Roselle catholic with the short porch. I was a catcher for Abraham Clark and played in the st Joseph’s boys league.
  13. 2

    OT: Elizabeth Elmora LLWS

    Greenknight I grew up in Roselle also graduated hghschool in 83. You went to RC? What year did you graduate?
  14. 2

    If you pray...

    May God bless Scarlett and your entire family. Praying for Scarlett’s return to good health.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting UNC, Arkansas, Louisville and more: 5-star Demarcus Henry breaks down recruitment as decision date nears
  5. 05 On3 Football Nick Saban on Alabama-Georgia game: 'The Tide will dominate'