Recent content by 2016brfan

  1. 2

    MC vs BR recap?

    Lotsa rumors flying around ...
  2. 2

    Br Rice got Feetoed

    Wasn't able to make the game but after watching Marist game I didn't think Rice would beat Crete. Don't have the athletes as we did the past couple years. Still have to figure out defense as well as the playoffs...
  3. 2

    Feeto's Friday Upset Special........

    Lol, not if that 6a school has one of the top teams in the state.
  4. 2

    Has the rotating QBs per series really ever worked?

    I'm assuming you're replying to my comment on the QBs. It's not like they play preseason games that help them get a feel for who the starter should be. They only have practice. Games are obviously different than practice.
  5. 2

    Has the rotating QBs per series really ever worked?

    BR offense and special teams let up 9 points, the same amount they lost by. I think the QB experiment will last one more week as they play aurora central, then they'll stick with a QB, but that's just my take. I know its only been one game but it sure seems like the defense looks better than it...
  6. 2

    So who wins the 2017 CCL Blue?

    LA MC/BR PC SR I think crusaders and caravan can go either way, if what I heard is true about Rice having a solid defense this season.
  7. 2

    Numbers

    Brother Rice - 65 freshmen. Have a family member on the team
  8. 2

    Marist HC Pat Dunne steps down

    Obviously a tough choice, but good for him. Hopefully we'll see him coach again.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters