Recent content by 1louisalion

  1. 1

    Early Top 10 For Class 4 Basketball 2018-2019

    Malachi Poindexter will be at STAB and is now Class Of 2020.
  2. 1

    Jefferson District

    Western always have really good coaching and even better this time of year. I still think Marshall will take it though. I will be there to catch this game too.
  3. 1

    Region 4B

    Caroline had a really good season though. Losses are always tough.
  4. 1

    #6 Midlothian @ #3 Louisa

    The kid can stroke it
  5. 1

    #6 Midlothian @ #3 Louisa

    Final Louisa 74 Midlothian 48
  6. 1

    #6 Midlothian @ #3 Louisa

    Louisa 60 Midlothian 43 3:50 left in 4th
  7. 1

    #6 Midlothian @ #3 Louisa

    Louisa 47 Midlothian 41
  8. 1

    #6 Midlothian @ #3 Louisa

    29-27 Midlothian @ Halftime
  9. 1

    #6 Midlothian @ #3 Louisa

    16- 10 Louisa after 1
  10. 1

    #6 Midlothian @ #3 Louisa

  11. 1

    Region 4B

    Nope not doing so at all. I’ve seen 15 different teams play this year. Just a few from Richmond. Albemarle loss is old news now. I know some parents of players and the kids themselves on that team. I wish them nothing but the best and hope they win the 5A Title. I’m a Cowboy, Tar Heel, and a...
  12. 1

    Region 4B

    Good grief,
  13. 1

    GW-30 JF-30 Halftime

    Go ahead and open some things up for other schools. March Madness in February, lol
  14. 1

    Region 4B

    I’ve seen Louisa play all year. I’ve seen Caroline beat Louisa in a game that Louisa quite honestly should have won. There are some good talent in the Richmond area. The Jefferson District is still a tough district. @OCBoy To me Louisa deserves its ranking right where VAPreps have them. I’m just...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  2. 02 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma floods the Cotton Bowl with blue-chippers and flip targets for Red River Rivalry game