Recent content by #1Cletus

  1. 1

    About time for this...

    Yes
  2. 1

    About time for this...

  3. 1

    About time for this...

    1st Post ever. Grew up in Rock Valley (NW) Iowa and the schools I went to did not have wrestling. I did have close friends who wrestled for Rock Valley and their meets were a lot of fun to go to. Rock Valley and West Lyon were intense meets from what I remember. Joined the National Guard in...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set