Recent content by 1997_H00SIER-Cat

  1. 1997_H00SIER-Cat

    got my old account back so this is a test

    How did you get it to happen? I tried at first and got nowhere
  2. 1997_H00SIER-Cat

    OT: 53 years ago today Secretariat wins the Belmont

    Now I gotta spend 5 minutes on Wikipedia reading about eclipse
  3. 1997_H00SIER-Cat

    OT: 53 years ago today Secretariat wins the Belmont

    I still say Man O' War is the GOAT. And I spent a whole 5 minutes researching it.
  4. 1997_H00SIER-Cat

    Wemby Dirty?

    Was that the layup in the finals that cleared both benches? No ejections or technical fouls.
  5. 1997_H00SIER-Cat

    Wemby Dirty?

    Yes. Kurt Rambis and Bill Lambeer say hello
  6. 1997_H00SIER-Cat

    RIP Ted Turner

    Wow did he ever generate some hate when colorized those black and white movies...
  7. 1997_H00SIER-Cat

    Momcilovic expected to remain in college

    Reading this makes me sad. College sports is a wreck
  8. 1997_H00SIER-Cat

    Slim Jesus

    I'm not a troll. I had 2000 plus posts and 4000 plus likes before the On3 takeover. I've been a uk fan since Sam Bowie was a Cat. I actually wondered about the guy. The Hoosier in my user name is because I am a native Indiana-an
  9. 1997_H00SIER-Cat

    Slim Jesus

    SIAP. My Facebook keeps puking up Miikka Muurinen. Is this somebody we want? Or am out of the loop on a running joke? ( i.e. Applebee's parking lot, fast paste. bone apple tea, etc)
  10. 1997_H00SIER-Cat

    OT: Range of the Cotton Mouth in Kentucky

    Up vote for using the word hibernacula. I don't know if it's a real word or not. Probably win you a game if scrabble someday.
  11. 1997_H00SIER-Cat

    How many do we need?

    Whatever $20 million will buy.
  12. 1997_H00SIER-Cat

    Way OT: I’ve been away from board

    I miss the old days
  13. 1997_H00SIER-Cat

    Hurley being a jerk again....must be a day that ends in Y

    @TomTraubertsBlues. I'm just a fellow rain dog here digging on your user name
  14. 1997_H00SIER-Cat

    I wonder if Nike has gotten involved in the Stokes KY-Kansas recruitment ?

    Not calling you a liar, but nothing concerning what is or isn't allowed following a court ruling would surprise me at this point.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act