I was thinking of all the games we have left, tonight would be one of the more winnable ones. Hard road ahead and the three wins we need have to come from somewhere.
Sorry, i blame Collins. There’s no reason at the end of regulation and all of overtime all we see is missed Taylor threes. How are they not going to pardon or law.
Here’s the way it works, unfortunately. If a spread doesn’t make sense at first glance, there’s gotta be a reason that they’re begging you to take the points.
Right, so I guess I was harping on the fact that most of our OOC losses came against tournament teams while assuming that our OOC schedule last year was a cupcake one (which, looking back, it was not).
First time, long time. Can someone explain why every site/expert lists Maryland as a current "bubble" team for March Madness when they have basically the same overall record that we have (not to mention that only one of our non-conference losses was to a team that will not make the tournament...