Recent content by 13duke st.

  1. 1

    Anyone else can't stomach watching college football this Saturday?

    I usually am so excited for start of the season. I’ll watch at least two or three other games on Labor Day. Not this year. I don’t think our games will be watchable this year. I can’t imagine our defense being worse than last year. But it is. I don’t know how the press took one look at that back...
  2. 1

    Portnoy (sp) just destroyed Rutgers on gameday..wow.

    Blame goes all around. But there are certain position groups on this team that don’t look anywhere near competent or athletic enough. How the Oline got consistently beat by a much smaller opponent is embarrassing. Just a horrific loss.
  3. 1

    Wrestling 2026 Rutgers NCAA Tournament Thread

    I would make Goodale a position in the AD. Then go hard for JB, Dake, Donnie etc. 3 out of 4 with no AA for the state school of NJ is horrific.
  4. 1

    Wrestling Top NJ recruit, former Cornell commit Anthony Knox commits to Rutgers Wrestling

    The kid is an elite level talent. Same level as Suriano and Ashnault. Hope to god we get him
  5. 1

    Yara wins at Bill Farrell

    It’s really the most impressive class I have ever seen. They have already proven themselves to beat former NCAA champs. Absolutely wild
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Oklahoma OT Michael Fasusi listed as doubtful on SEC injury report ahead of Texas
  5. 05 On3 Football Lincoln Kienholz listed as probable for Louisville vs. Florida State on Wednesday availablity report