Recent content by 12bflying

  1. 1

    '26 Little League World Series (8/19-30) thread

    I landed there on a mini cross country from MDT. Fairly early in my solo adventures. The surrounding terrain taught me that a straight line is not always practical. The instructor looked at my flight plan, and said I'd need an anchor to get down to the airport on the route I plotted!
  2. 1

    '26 Little League World Series (8/19-30) thread

    I don't know. The interaction between pros and kids seems genuine to me.
  3. 1

    OT: Recent PCN video on Knoebels...

    We took the grandkids there a few weeks ago for what has apparently become an annual tradition - until they (or we) age out of it.
  4. 1

    What happened to rock music?

    Look for his videos from when he was a kid - not sure the age, but pretty young. Impressive.
  5. 1

    Long Weekend Jukebox....

    Deleted
  6. 1

    Four Time PIAA Champs

    I was there in the Old Barn when he won his 4th. I agree, best I've personally seen.
  7. 1

    Penn State Sports Economics

    I think you can cut $7k - marketing! Why?
  8. 1

    2026 NCAA Championship Session VI Thread

    According to the mat schedule on Flo, they're starting at 141
  9. 1

    2026 NCAA Championship Session VI Thread

    WOWY radio for Ironhead commentary
  10. 1

    2026 NCAA Championship Session III Thread

    Damn right! I get sick of "old people are idiots when it comes to technology" crap. But, I still WANT YOU OFF MY LAWN!
  11. 1

    2026 NCAA Championship Session III Thread

    I'm 75 also. I suspect with reasonable certainty that we have some elders here.
  12. 1

    2026 NCAA Championship Session I Thread

    And the waste of screen real estate in the Matcast. Same problem with Flo.
  13. 1

    2026 B1G Tourney Session II Thread

    Yeah, and there's a battery issue.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Houston flipped two more prospects from a Big 12 rival -- and the Coogs may not be done
  5. 05 On3 Football Bob Chesney implores UCLA team to ignore Top-25 poll ranking