Recent content by 10001110101

  1. 10001110101

    Gameday is headed to Iowa City

  2. 10001110101

    Gameday is headed to Iowa City

  3. 10001110101

    Does Michigan have the most insecure fan base?

    I think we can all agree that Michigan, Penn State, and Nebraska are the worst fan bases in the big ten.
  4. 10001110101

    Lane the Douchecanoe bowl game thread, LSU at Ole Miss

    I just noticed both those posts were you. Well done.
  5. 10001110101

    Lane the Douchecanoe bowl game thread, LSU at Ole Miss

    Ole Miss has a pink visitors locker room? Since when? Have we sued them yet?
  6. 10001110101

    Lane the Douchecanoe bowl game thread, LSU at Ole Miss

    They went for 2 because **** you LSU. That's why.
  7. 10001110101

    OT sort of: Rate ISU on thug plays, on purpose fouls

    IMHO opinion, the bad officiating we see so often goes beyond incompetence, and is well into the territory of "corrupt." But I'm a crazy conspiracy theorist, so not everyone agrees with me.
  8. 10001110101

    OT sort of: Rate ISU on thug plays, on purpose fouls

    I agree. I would bet the Iowa coaches found him to be too nonchalant about getting away from the football once he decided not to field it. And I'm sure Evans has heard about it by now. AND Iowa State should have been penalized on the play.
  9. 10001110101

    How could officials miss this ?

    Why are you saying anything here? I’ve never said anything on an Iowa State message board, because I’ve never been there. Go away.
  10. 10001110101

    How could officials miss this ?

    Yup. Iowa not getting called for holding? The obvious explanation for every non-biased football fan is obvious: It was because the Iowa State University football players are God's gift to football. Go away clown.
  11. 10001110101

    How could officials miss this ?

    ... except for the small detail, that big 12 officials did do exactly that.
  12. 10001110101

    How could officials miss this ?

    Well ****. There are at least 6 instances shown in this thread, where bad calls and non-calls favored Iowa State. But this one picture you just posted changes everything. Had the refs called that, there's zero question Iowa State would have won.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set