Recent content by ..1

  1. 1

    Chiefs - Titans

    Tennessee just haaaad to take out the 2 best teams in the NFL that had Nebraska players on it, but then not finish the job as the only remaining team that even had Nebraska players on it to keep our streak alive and they crap the bed. F*ck Tennessee!
  2. 1

    2020 Purdue at Nebraska unofficial game thread

    Oh great now our record for the "Longest streak of players being in the superbowl every year" that Nebraska held just got snapped with the loss of Tennessee who took out the 2 best teams in the NFL that also had Nebraska players on it. So now since the Titans took out my Patriots and then the...
  3. 1

    2020 Purdue at Nebraska unofficial game thread

    Bruh listen. I am tired of seeing the Huskers not only lose, but missed some GOT....DAMN.... bowl games year after year as we're one of the most respected blue-bloods in cfb history. TIRED! I don't know how much I can stress that. I hate this dumpster we've been living in the past few years. I...
  4. 1

    2020 Purdue at Nebraska unofficial game thread

    Why would somebody who so called hates the Huskers waste so much time and post so many messages on the Husker forums? You wouldn't catch me dead on an Iowa forms posting comments non-stop with them this much. You sound like your reaching dude. Clear your mind. You want to see somebody who hates...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Jadan Baugh on Florida win, Heisman pose: 'I've been sending a message all year'
  2. 02 On3 Football South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back
  4. 04 On3 Football Josh Pate: Shane Beamer's time at South Carolina has 'run its course'
  5. 05 On3 Football Lane Kiffin attributes number of LSU injuries to SEC's nine-game conference slate, issues warning